When it comes to finding the perfect towels for your spa or luxury hotel, there are few better options than the 1888 Mills Aura Spa Towel. This towel is made from 100% Combed, Long Staple Cotton, making it incredibly soft and gentle on the skin. It is also incredibly absorbent, with a weight of 565 GSM and a size of 40 In. X 70 In. It is also incredibly easy to care for, as it can be machine washed and tumble dried. The design of the towel features a Diamond Velour, Solid Velour, and Herringbone pattern, and is available in Cloud White, Blue, Grey, and Beige.
When purchasing towels for your business, you want to make sure to look for high quality materials, the right size, absorbency, softness, and ease of care. The 1888 Mills Aura Spa Towel has all of these qualities, making it the perfect choice for your spa or luxury hotel.
You can find the 1888 Mills Aura Spa Towel at Hotels4Humanity.com. Here you can find a wide selection of towels, linens, and other products to outfit your spa or hotel. Invest in the 1888 Mills Aura Spa Towel and you won't be disappointed.
- Material: 100% Combed Long Staple Cotton
- Size: Oversize Towel 40 In. X 70 In.
- Weight: 565 GSM
- Color: Cloud White
- Design: Diamond Velour, Solid Velour, Herringbone, Endless Color: Blue, Grey, Beige
What are the best spa Towels?
When you think about purchasing towels for your spa or luxury hotel, there are a few key things you should keep in mind in order to choose the perfect towel. Here are a few tips on what to look for when purchasing towels for your business:
1. Look for high quality materials. When it comes to towels, you want to make sure you choose a product made from high quality materials. This means look for towels made from 100% cotton or other absorbent materials. Avoid towels made from polyester or other synthetic materials as they will not be as effective in absorbing water.
2. Choose the right size. Make sure to choose towels that are the right size for your spa or hotel. You want to choose are large towel that will feel thick and comforting.
3. Look for towels that are absorbent. One of the most important qualities of a good towel is its ability to absorb water. When you are testing out towels, make sure to wet them and then wring them out to see how well they absorb water. The 1888 Mills Aura Spa Towel is specifically made to absorb a lot of water quickly.
4. Choose towels that are soft. Another important quality to look for in towels is how soft they are. You want to choose towels that are gentle on the skin and that will feel great when guests use them. The Aura Spa towel is made from 100% Combed, Long staple towel that will be soft and gental to the skin.
5. Look for towels that are easy to care for. When you are running a spa or hotel, you don't want to have to worry about towels that are difficult to care for. Look for towels that can be machine washed and that don't require a lot of special care.
By using these tips, you should be able to understand why the 1888 Mills Aura Spa towel is perfect for yourfor your spa or luxury hotel.