Wholesale Hotel Supplies - Hotels for Humanity®
Hotels for Humanity is one of the leading hotel supply companies made in the USA. We provide a one-window solution for hotel bedding and bathroom supplies. You can get quality hospitality supplies from top brands such as WestPoint Home & Hospitality, Ganesh Mills, 1888 Mills, Kartri, Thomaston Mills, Focus Product Group, Phoenix Down and more. Contact us today if you want to benefit from discounted wholesale pricing on hospitality items.
Our pillows come in Down, Feather, and alternative materials. You can find most pillows in standard, queen, and king. They are usually made for all sleeping positions including side sleepers however they all support the head and neck for a great night sleep.
Vellux Hotel Blankets
Our super soft, warm Vellux classic bed blankets are a hypo-allergenic 100% nylon flock which is made to retain heat and are also breathable making them perfect for year round comfort. In addition to our Vellux blanket, we also have cotton, plush, fleece and microfiber blankets as well.
Hotel Shower Curtains
The Beautiful Shower Curtains Hotels For Humanity offers brings a new sense of freshness of the bathroom. Featuring the premier brands like Kartri & Focus Product Group. These hotel collection bathroom decorations come in regular and hookless shower curtains designs that add a touch of hasslefree feelings when removing them for a wash. Hotels For Humanity provides a large variety of fabric shower curtain liners, that features extra heavy to lightweight denier. Offered in a variety of patterns including Chevron and waffle weave, stripes or solid colors even white & bright white.
All are Bath curtains are machine washable and resist mold and mildew. Furth more you can buy arched shower rods and shower curtain hooks to complete your bathroom make-over.
Hotel bath towels in bulk
Our hotel towels come in 100% cotton and poly-cotton construction at a great low price these high-quality bath towels for perfect for all commercial facilities. Hotels for humanity bath towels including washcloths, hand towels, and tub mats are also excellent for gyms & spas, pool and beach areas, even golf course. Most towels come in the standard premium ring-spun cotton, with a dobby border — most of our towels feature a lightweight, durable design that is easy to wash and dry. Our leading brands are Martex towels & 1888 Mills towels made in the USA. Moreover, the highly popular three-ply loop yarn construction Grand Patrician towels are a must at 4 start and 5 star properties.
Hotel Sheets & Linen
You want that luxury bed with the Egyptian cotton sateen weave sheets, don't you? The one in the Ritz Carlton hotel room? However, you want it at 1/2 or even 1/3 the price don't you? Hotel for Humanity is a discount hotel supply company that offers the most affordable the highest quality sheets in America. Our name brands include 1888 Mills and WestPoint Home Hospitality. We sell bed sheet sets in bulk to save you money. Our flat & fitted sheets come in a variety of deep pocket sizes. We specialize in 60/40 cotton sheet percale weaves and range of low to high thread count sheets and variety of sizes.
Waterproof, Bed Bug Proof Mattress Covers & Pads.
The problem is when hotel guest is tossing and turning trying to get a good night sleep. Many time hoteliers will choose to buy a memory foam mattress top but soon realize that they need something that is easy to wash. That is why hotel managers decide to go with the pillowtop mattress pad also known as a mattress topper. They unzip or pull off the bed and throw them into a washing machine and then put on top of the bed when they're dry. Hotels For Humanity offers a wide variety of highly recommended mattress tops.
Whether you're looking for waterproof mattress pad protection or keeping out a bed bug infestation, we have solutions for bed bugs, dust mites allergens and anything that creeps and crawls scaring away your precious hotel guests. So don't worry we have the best Sleep Defense system specifically designed for the hotel industry. Hotel Amenities Revise after adding new products.
Here’s a bit about us and our service:
- All orders to Hotels for Humanity are done through our site, secured by Stripe with state of the art security. It is imperative that the correct billing address be put in at your time of purchase, or the sale will not go through.
- We accept all major credit cards, including VISA, AMEX, Discover and MasterCard.
- If you would prefer to use a pre-paid check instead of a credit card, either fill out a Hotels for Humanity fax order sheet or email us about your potential order. We will then respond with an invoice summary and instructions to be submitted with your check. Orders are placed and shipped when we receive your check.
- Some of our supplies’ shipping costs can be billed to your UPS or FedEx account in place of ours. If you are interested in learning which, please email us.
- If you order more than 20 cases of supplies, there may be special freight rates/discounts available. Email us before you place your order for details.
- Before ordering, we advise that all customers read our return policy. We are wholesale, not retail, sellers and our terms for return are different.
- We strive to upload lead times and keep up-to-date out of stock notices for our supplies. If we are out of a desired item and you are concerned with time restraints, please email us.
- For your convenience, we have a product search available to find specific products or amenities.
- We have also added a tracking request form. Please wait at least 2 business days before requesting tracking so that we can receive shipping information from our warehouses. We do not ship on the weekends or holidays.
- We maintain a “Hints For Hotels” blog to inform customers about hotel/charity collaborations and new products.
- Because we are an online store, ordering via credit card is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We mainly service our customers through our online catalog, but if you would like a print one, simply call us at 605-858-0545.
- If you have any questions or would like to receive samples of our supplies, please contact us.
We only conduct correspondences with our customers with permission, and only for the sole reason of clarifying orders or answering questions related to our service and our supplies. We do not send out spam messages, sell email addresses or any other personal information, or send out unsolicited advertisements. You can review our privacy statement here.