Delivering a luxurious guest room experience is easy with the Martex Wovens Top Sheet for hotels by WestPoint Hospitality. These high quality top sheets are made from 100% polyester fabric and is brushed for an extra soft hand.and are available in a basketweave, cityscape, or wavy jacquard design. The beautiful 2cm Stripe is available in a 70% Polyester/30% Cotton Fabric. These hotel top sheets are not only durable with excellent pill-resistance and are packed with features that make caring for the product simple. Choose from five different textures: cityscape, wavy jac, basketweave, flowerburst and stripe that will match any hotel decor
- 100% Polyester Fabric (Basketweave, Cityscape, Wavy Jac, Flowerburst)
- 70% Polyester/30% Cotton Fabric (2cm Stripe)
- Heavyweight design textured jacquard, matelasse, and sateen fabrics are durable and have excellent pill-resistance.
- True Fit™ hem thread colors for easy size identification: Full- Blue, Queen - Green, King - Yellow
- Available in Solid White with Five different textures:
What are Jacquard, matelasse, and sateen fabrics?
Jacquard, matelasse, and sateen fabrics are all different types of fabrics that can be used for a variety of purposes. Jacquard is a type of fabric that is made using a special loom that creates patterns in the fabric. Matelasse is a type of fabric that is made to look like it has quilted patterns. Sateen is a type of fabric that has a silky feel to it and is often used for sheets and other items that need to be soft.
- Oversized decorative triple sheet
- 1x 1" Top/bottom hems, 1/2" side hems
- Stripe Top Sheet
- 125 Thread Count Fabric
- 70% Polyester/30% Cotton
- Hem: 3 x 1” Top/Bottom Hems
- 2cm Stripe
- Flower Burst is a Jacquard design Texture uses a 6.9 oz/yd2 Fabric weight
- Cityscape is a Jacquard design Texture uses a 9.4 oz/yd2 Fabric weight
- Wavy Jac is a Jacquard design Texture uses a 6.9 oz/yd2 Fabric weight
- Basketweave is a Matelassé design Texture uses a 8.0 oz/yd2 Fabric weight
- Stripe is a design texture that uses a 5.4 oz/yd2 Fabric weight