When you are looking for a housekeeping cart replacement bag to use for cleaning hotel rooms, it is essential that you can choose the right quality product. You don't want to end up with a housekeeping replacement bag that will break quickly, causing a headache with your housekeeping staff. A good quality bag for hotel sheets and towels will be durable and last you many years. The hospitality 1 source replacement cart bags feature 600 Denier Polyester with PVC interior for moisture control. When you look at all features this bag offers, you will find that the best quality bags will have several different parts. Some of these features include a double and triple stitched cloth-covered bottom board to prevents rips and maintains shape. There are also other features, such as Extra thick nylon straps and heavy-duty nickel-plated snaps. These are essential if you are going to be moving the bag around. You will also find that these features will make it easier for you to clean the bag when it comes time to empty it. Overall, quality housekeeping replacement bags will help keep housekeeping carts moving from one room to the next and improve staff productivity for more extended periods.
Loops and Snaps & Fold-Over Flaps sizes
- Large: 18”W x 36”L x 12”D &
- Medium: 18”W x 30”L x 12”D.
- Short: 17”W x 27”L x 11”D,
- Medium: 17”W x 33”L x 11”D
- Large:17”W x 36”L x 11”D
- 600D Heavy Polyester Material
- Extra Thick Nylon Straps And Heavy Duty Nickel Plated Snaps
- Cloth Covered Bottom Board Prevents Rips And Maintains Shape
- Sewing: All Seams Double Or Triple Stitched
- PVC Backing, Helps To Control Moisture