The traditional approach is to use a comforter as a duvet cover insert. However, this method can be cumbersome and costly. Today, triple-sheeting is a popular trend in hotels, where the bedding consists of a fitted sheet, top sheet, and comforter.
The ideal solution for the foundation of triple-sheeting is Berkshrie's LiteLuxe Comforter. This lightweight comforter is luxuriously soft and stays resilient, even after multiple washes. It is crafted from T-200 Pongee Microfiber and is filled with hypoallergenic down alternative fibers to provide both comfort and warmth.
Furthermore, the comforter is perfectly tailored for triple-sheeting and can be used as a traditional insert as well. And since it washes and dries quickly and easily, there is no need for extra care or maintenance.
Overall, the LiteLuxe Comforter is an ideal solution for the foundation of triple-sheeting. It is comfortable, resilient, and easy to maintain, making it the perfect choice for hotels. So if you're looking to upgrade your bedding, be sure to buy from hotels4humanity.com today!
- Luxuriously Soft T-200 Pongee Microfiber Covers
- Small 4" Box Quilting Prevents Shifting Of Fill
- Filled With Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Fibers
- Perfectly Tailored For Triple-Sheeting Or As A Traditional Insert
- Care Free – Washes And Dries Very Quickly And Easily