The 1888 Mills Towels Fibertone Classic Cabana Striped Beach Towel is the perfect product for hoteliers. This towel is made from a blend of 86% cotton and 14% polyester, making it both soft and absorbent. The patented Fibertone technology ensures that the color of the towel will not fade, bleed, or transfer when in contact with other surfaces. It is also bleach safe and the color will stay consistent across items, batches, and years.
Hotels4Humanity is the perfect one-stop shop for hotel supplies, offering the 1888 Mills Towels Fibertone Classic Cabana Striped Beach Towel at an affordable price. This product is ideal for hoteliers looking for a product that is both durable and stylish. It is sure to add a touch of class and sophistication to any hotel.
The 1888 Mills Towels Fibertone Classic Cabana Striped Beach Towel is a great choice for hoteliers looking for a high-quality product with superior absorbency and a long-lasting color. With its patented Fibertone technology, it is sure to provide a luxurious experience for hotel guests. Hotels4Humanity provides the perfect solution for hoteliers looking for a product that is both stylish and affordable.
Ring Spun Loops 86% Cotton 14% Polyester
- Classic Cabana Stripe
- Full Terry No Dobby
- 2" Stripes
- Bleach Safe Fiber tone Technology
- Made In The USA
THE PATENTED COLOR TECHNOLOGY OF FIBERTONE™
- COLOR WILL NOT FADE The Fibertone™ method holds up to harsh chemicals and sunlight
- COLOR WILL NOT BLEED Fibertone™ Colors will not transfer or crock when in contact with other surfaces
- COLOR CONTROL The Fibertone™ color will always be the same, from item to item, batch after batch, and year after year
- SOFT & ABSORBENT An intimate blend of cotton and polyester gives Fibertone a soft hand and superior absorbency