The Martex Air Flow Mattress Topper is layered. The first layer is an airflow spacer mesh fabric. This fabric facilitates moving air between the guest and the mattress, thereby achieving better guest comfort through temperature regulation. The middle DuPont KwikWik batting and memory foam layers of the pad all work together to provide cushion and comfort for the guest by adding layers of padding/loft between their body and the mattress. The DuPont KwikWik batting layers are added and work to move and distribute air between the guest and the mattress. KwikWik is a performance fiberfill that wicks away moisture to regulate body temperature and decrease drying time. The batting layers along with the memory foam with punch holes to allow air movement. All of the layers of the topper are quilted together with a chevron quilt stitch. The quilting creates pockets in the mattress topper of loft and airflow. The topper is held in place by four 2" anchor bands. Easy Care, Machine Wash, and Dry. Made in China
- Designed in layers to provide optimal air circulation and temperature regulation.
- Layers are comprised of air flow spacer mesh and DuPont® KwikWik™ batting, and memory foam.
- KwikWik™ is a performance fiberfill that wicks away moisture to regulate body temperature and decrease drying time.
- Batting layers along the breathable memory foam optimizes air flow between the guest and mattress
- Quilted chevron pattern for loft and air flow
- 2" Anchor bands on all four corners fit 8"-12" mattress depth
- 100% Polyester
- Easy Care. Machine Wash and Dry
- Made in China